ICC T20 World Cup 2014
The 2014 ICC World Twenty20 was the fifth ICC World Twenty20 competition, an international Twenty20 cricket tournament, that took place in Bangladesh from 16 March to 6 April 2014, which was won by Sri Lanka. It was played in three cities — Dhaka, Chittagong and Sylhet. The International Cricket Council announced Bangladesh as host in 2010. It was the second consecutive time that an Asian country is hosting this event, as Sri Lanka hosted the previous tournament in 2012. Sri Lanka won the tournament, defeating India by 6 wickets in the final at Mirpur.(Wiki) This is Cricket Game Patch features ICC Twenty20 World Cup for EA Sports Cricket Game 2007 PC Version, there are several patches already released and available for same game. It is another great patch for Cricket Lovers.
Encrypt Password: www.ja4all.com
Setup Password: t2014patch
Requirement:EA Sports Cricket 2007 PC Game - Click to Download
How to Install?
- Install EA Cricket 07 Fresh Game. (Get it Now)
- Extract downloaded file using Winrar.
- Double click on "T20-WC14.exe" file to start setup.
- Install Patch to EA Cricket 07 directory.
(By default: "C:\Program Files\EA Sports\EA Sports (TM) Cricket 07")
- Launch Game with Desktop Shortcut.
How to Play?
- After launching Game.
- Goto "My Cricket > Load/Save > Load" switch to "Roster" Tab and load "WCT20" Roster.
- Now Goto "Game Modes > International > ICC World Twenty20" then select Team Pools as "2014" and start playing World Cup Tournaments.
- Enjoy this superb patch.
|CPU:||Pentium 4 2.0GHz|
|OS:||Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8|
Gameplay and Trailer Video:
Feedback and Support!
Share this post maximum.
ICC T20 World Cup 2014 Reviewed by Junaid Ahmed on 3:17:00 AM Rating: