Angry Birds Seasons
Angry Birds Seasons is the second puzzle video game in the Angry Birds series, developed by Rovio Entertainment. Based on the wildly successful Angry Birds, Angry Birds Seasons was released for devices using Apple's iOS in October 2010. Ports to other devices were developed soon after. Just as in the original Angry Birds, players use a slingshot to launch an assortment of birds at nearby structures, with the intent of hitting targets located on or within them. The main targets are the pigs, and they can be defeated if directly fired at, or through other strategies, e.g.: the bird hits a structure that falls on the pig, defeating it. Small sized pigs are weak and easily defeated, while bigger pigs can sustain more damage.
How to Install?
- Extract downloaded file using Winrar.
- Run "AngryBirdsSeasons.exe" file to proceed.
- Select "Install Game" button from JA Technologies Installer Screen.
- Install game anywhere in Hard Drive.
- Copy "AgryBirdsSeaonsFull.exe" and "updater.exe" files from "Crack" folder and paste to installed directory.
(Commonly C:\Program Files\Rovio Entertainment Ltd\Angry Birds Seasons)
- Launch game with Desktop Shortcut.
|VGA:||Any OpenGL 1.3 compatible device|
|OS:||Windows 7 / Vista / XP SP3|
Feedback and Support!
Share this post maximum.
Angry Birds Seasons Reviewed by Junaid Ahmed on 9:36:00 AM Rating: