Vietcong is a 2003 tactical first-person shooter video game developed by Pterodon and 2K Czech, published by Gathering of Developers. It is set during the Vietnam War in 1967. The player takes on the role of Sergeant First Class Steve R. Hawkins, assigned to the United States Special Forces ("Green Berets") camp at a strategic location of Nui Pek in South Vietnam, a few miles near the Cambodian border. Hawkins and his A-Team (an LLDB guide Le Duy Nhut, the medic Joe Crocker, the demolition specialist Thomas Bronson, the radioman C.J. Defort and the team's machine gunner Hornster) carry out a series of various missions against the Vietcong and North Vietnamese forces. The game ends in a massive North Vietnamese attack on the team's base camp. The PC version of the game received generally favorable reviews, garnering a 77/100 score on the review aggregation site Metacritic. GameSpot gave it the award of the Game of the Month for April 2003.
How to Install?
- Extract downloaded parts using WinRar.
- Mount "Vietcong CD1.iso" through UltraISO or Daemon Tools.
- Goto Virtual CD Drive, Run "Setup.exe" file.
- Start installation and insert "Vietcong CD2.iso" file when it ask.
- After completion, Run "Vietcong_patch_v1-01.exe" from "Patches+Crack" folder and intall it.
- Now install "Vietcong_v130.exe" from same folder
- Intall "Vietcong_v141.exe".
- Intall "Vietcong_v160.exe".
- And finally paste "vietcong.exe" file from "Patches+Crack\dev-v160.rar\dev-v160\" to installed directory and Overwritten it.(Note: Don't break the sequence for installing Patches)
Minimum System Requirements:
|CPU:||Pentium III / Athlon MP|
|VGA:||GeForce 4 MX 4000 / Radeon HD 2350 Pro|
|OS:||Windows 2000/XP, Windows Vista/7|
Feedback and Support!
Share this post to maximum.
Vietcong Reviewed by Junaid Ahmed on 8:35:00 AM Rating: