True Crime Streets of LA
True Crime: Streets of LA is an action-adventure video game set in an open world environment. It was released for the PlayStation 2, Xbox and GameCube in November 2003 and the first game in the True Crime series. Activision later released versions for Microsoft Windows in May 2004 and the OS X in November 2004. One of the first action-adventure games set in an open world environment to be released after Grand Theft Auto III, True Crime: Streets of LA focuses on the other side of the law in the genre of the police procedural. The player controls police officer Nick Kang, and is to set out catching criminals and doing missions for the police force. True Crime's gameplay has been called "the GTA III clone where you play a cop," as the core mechanics are identical – the player can wreak havoc across the city, do whatever they want in the city and progress through the storyline at their own leisure.
How to Install?
- Extract downloaded parts using WinRar.
- Mount "Disk-1.iso" file through UltraISO or Daemon Tools.
- Goto Virtual CD Drive, Run "Launch.exe" or "Setup.exe" file.
- Start Installang game to PC. Mount "Disk-2.iso" step by step till "Disk-4.iso".
- At Last stage, remount "Disk-1.iso" and complete installation.
- Now paste "TrueCrime.exe" file from "Crack and Extra's\Crack.rar" to Installed directory.
- Enjoy Playing Game.
(Note: Crack located in Disk-1)
Minimum System Requirements:
|CPU:||Pentium® III 800Mhz processor or AMD® 1.5 Ghz Athlon processor|
|RAM:||128 MB RAM|
|VGA:||32 MB video card|
|OS:||Windows 98/XP, Windows Vista/7|
Click image to view Enlarge
Feedback and Support!
Share this post maximum.
True Crime Streets of LA Reviewed by Junaid Ahmed on 7:56:00 AM Rating: