Top Spin is a 2003 tennis video game developed by PAM Development and originally published by Microsoft Game Studios for the Xbox as part of their XSN Sports brand. Atari later published the game for the PC, while 2K Sports published it for the PlayStation 2. In Top Spin, players select from various game modes including singles matches, doubles, exhibition tournaments, a career mode or quick play matches. The player can work their way up through the amateur ranks to the pros in tournaments all over the world. They can do this by using the various licensed players, or by creating a unique character. The Optimatch feature allows the user to be very specific about the match that will be played including surface type, venue and how difficult the competition will be. This multiplayer feature is also the only tennis game to allow 2 vs. 2 online ranked play via Xbox live.
How to Install?
- Extract download parts using WinRar.
- You'll get 2xCDs ISO files, first Mount "TopSpin_CD1.iso" using UltraISO.
- Run "Launcher.exe" or "Setup.exe" from Virtual CD Rom.
- During installation, setup will stop then just Mount "TopSpin_CD2.iso" file.
- After installation, use Top Spin Launcher Desktop Shortcut to Run Game.
- Enjoy Playing.
Minimum System Requirements:
|CPU:||Pentium III 1133MHz / Athlon XP 1600+|
|VGA:||GeForce 7050 / Radeon 9200 Series|
|OS:||Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7|
Click image to view Enlarge
Trailer and Gameplay Videos:
Feedback and Support!
Share this post maximum.
Top Spin Reviewed by Junaid Ahmed on 1:40:00 AM Rating: