SWAT 4 (Special Weapons And Tactics)
SWAT 4 is a tactical first-person shooter video game developed by Irrational Games and published by Vivendi Universal Games on April 5, 2005. It was built on Irrational Games's Vengeance Engine powered by Unreal Engine 2.0 technology. In SWAT 4, the player leads a SWAT tactical element in resolving various situations, such as hostage standoffs or apprehensions of dangerous subjects. An expansion to SWAT 4, entitled SWAT 4: The Stetchkov Syndicate, was released on February 28, 2006. To simulate realistic police procedures, SWAT 4' encourages the use of non-lethal force to subdue and arrest subjects rather than incapacitating or killing them. In addition, players must follow strict protocol to ensure proper use of force. Players may not fire on suspects with lethal weapons unless the suspect points their firearm at a fellow officer or a civilian.
How to Install?
- Extract downloaded parts using WinRar.
- Mount "Swat.4.[CD1].bin" file using UltraISO or Daemon Tool.
- Launch "Autorun.exe" or "setup.exe" file from Virtual CD Drive.
- During installation it ask for Disk 2 then mount "Swat.4.[CD2].bin" file and complete installation.
- When installation finishes, copy "Swat4.exe" file from "CD1\Crack" folder and paste it to installed directory.
- Enjoy Playing Game.(Note: Serial Keys are present inside download package and Keygen is also available inside CD1\Crack folder)
Minimum System Requirements:
|CPU:||1.0 GHz Intel® Pentium® III|
|VGA:||32 MB NVIDIA® GeForce™ 2 / 64 MB ATI® Radeon™ 8500|
|OS:||Windows 98SE, Windows 2000/Windows® XP, Windows Vista/7|
Click image to view Enlarge
Feedback and Support!
Share this post maximum.
SWAT 4 (Special Weapons And Tactics) Reviewed by Junaid Ahmed on 6:09:00 AM Rating: