Need For Speed II Special Edition
As in the original Need for Speed, the game features detailed specifications, history, and audio commentaries on each vehicle. The largest feature are several full motion video (FMV) segments for each of the cars, several of them being the professionally produced videos for the concept vehicles. Additionally, each vehicle interior could be viewed through genuine photographs taken in a 360 degree panoramic view. This marks the last time such features would be found in the Need for Speed series; future games render the car showcases completely in 3D. Released on November 6, 1997 in the United States and February 2, 1998 in Japan and Europe, the special edition of NFS II includes one extra track, four extra cars, three bonus cars, a new driving style called "wild", and 3dfx Glide hardware-acceleration support.
How to Install?
- Extract downloaded part.
- Run "NFSIISE.exe" file.
- Install Game in Hard Drive.
- Launch Game with Desktop Shortcut.
- Enjoy Playing.
Fixed issue with Windows 7 or above.
- Change "NFS2SEN.exe" file compatibility to "Windows Vista SP2". Use Right Click on "NFS2SE.exe" file and select "Properties" then select "Compatibility" Tab.
- Download "NFS2SEN.bat" file and paste it to directory where "NFS2SEN.exe" available.
(Tip: Directory is Where your game installed or located)
- Double Click on "NFS2SEN.bat" file to start game.
(Remember Launch game with "NFS2SE.bat" file every time. Avoid to Run ".exe" file)
|CPU:||Pentium III / Athlon MP|
|VGA:||GeForce 2 MX 100/200 32MB / All-in-Wonder 9000 64MB|
|OS:||Windows 95/98, Windows XP|
Click image to view Enlarge
Feedback and Support!
Share this post maximum.
Need For Speed II Special Edition Reviewed by Junaid Ahmed on 5:46:00 AM Rating: