MotoGP 3 Ultimate Racing Technology
MotoGP 3 or MotoGP 3: Ultimate Racing Technology is a motorcycle video game released in 2005. It is similar to MotoGP 2 but represents the 2004 Grand Prix motorcycle racing season. The game is playable in both single and multiplayer modes. The game also contains an Extreme mode subcategorized under Extreme 600, Extreme 1000 and Extreme 1500. In Career Mode, the player can customize his bike to suit his requirements. Once created, the player has to select the difficulty level at which he wants to play. The career mode is somewhat similar to the real MotoGP World Championship and has eighteen races in sequence. The player has to go through the qualifying round and obtain a position on the starting grid in the actual race. In the quick race mode, the player has to select the difficulty level, the track, the mode of play(Grand Prix, Extreme 600, Extreme 1000 or Extreme 1500) and the rider that he wants to race as. The player will be given a random place on the grid.
How to Install?
- Extract Downloaded parts using WinRar.
- Mount "Moto GP Ultimate Racing Technology 3.ISO" using Ultra ISO.
- Launch "Autorun.exe" or "Setup.exe" file from Virtual CD Rom Drive.
- Install Game to any Partition in Hard Drive.
- Now Copy "motogp.exe" file from Crack folder and paste it to installed directory (Overwritten).
(Tip: Crack Folder located inside ISO file)
- Run Game and Enjoy Playing.
Minimum System Requirements:
|VGA:||GeForce 3 or above|
|OS:||Win98/ME/2000/XP, Windows Vista/7|
Click image to view Enlarge
Feedback and Support!
Share this post maximum.
MotoGP 3 Ultimate Racing Technology Reviewed by Junaid Ahmed on 7:35:00 AM Rating: