2002 FIFA World Cup
2002 FIFA World Cup is the official World Cup video game published by EA Sports. An amalgamation between the game engines of FIFA 2002 and FIFA 2003, the game still incorporates the power bar for shots and crosses but with a steeper learning curve and customisation of the chances of being penalised by the match referee. Some kits are licensed, along with player likeness and the stadia of the 2002 FIFA World Cup. Unlike the previous games in the FIFA series, the game had an original soundtrack performed by the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra. It was released for Windows, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, GameCube, and Xbox. 2002 FIFA World Cup received fairly positive reviews. Gamespot gave the GameCube version 7.4, while IGN gave it a 8.2/10. Gamerankings gave it 80%.
How to Install?
- Extract downloaded parts using WinRar.
- Mount "2002FIFAWC.iso" file through UltraISO or Daemon Tool.
- Double Click on "AutoRun.exe" files from Virtual CD Drive.
- Install Game to Hard Drive.
- Copy "fifawc.exe" file from Crack Folder and Paste it to installed directory.
- Launch Game with Desktop Shortcut and Enjoy Playing.
(Note: Serial Keys are present inside Crack folder in Virtual CD Drive)
Minimum System Requirements:
|OS:||Windows 98/XP, Windows Vista/7|
|HDD:||570 MB free disk space|
Click image to view Enlarge
Trailer and Gameplay Videos:
Feedback and Support!
Share this post maximum.
2002 FIFA World Cup Reviewed by Junaid Ahmed on 5:49:00 AM Rating: